Insurance Litigation & Coverage
At the law firm of Cleary Shahi & Aicher, P.C., we have successfully defended hundreds of clients in insurance disputes and we are active in insurance defense work across Vermont and the Northeast region. Some of our attorneys‘ insurance defense involvement includes:
- Members of the Defense Research Institute
- Presenters of legal defense seminars to local medical societies, academies, colleges, associations, and health care facilities
- Frequent lectures on risk management to various product and service industries in both the United States and Canada
- Special defense counsel to several area businesses
- Our firm takes great pride in the fact that we have been providing aggressive and knowledgeable insurance defense services since 1991. Contact us today if you need legal assistance with your insurance dispute.
CALL CLEARY SHAHI & AICHER, P.C., FOR EXPERIENCED INSURANCE DEFENSE LEGAL ASSISTANCE
Insurance companies provide coverage for countless circumstances and the premiums they receive reflect the amount and type of coverage purchased by the customer. However, when claimants demand compensation for damages that are not covered by their policies, the bottom lines of these insurance companies are greatly affected and their overall profit margins suffer.
Our insurance litigation lawyers at Cleary Shahi & Aicher, P.C. thoroughly understand the laws protecting insurance companies from unwarranted coverage claims.
Often, claims for indemnity are reasonable, clear and payable. However, when claims are made for uncovered damages, an experienced insurance litigation attorney can fight to protect the rights of your company. If the auto or homeowner’s policy you provided overlaps with another policy, we can determine which company is liable. If you or your business is sued, we can help determine your liability and coverage. And if you need legal defense services in an uninsured or underinsured dispute, we can provide effective and knowledgeable counsel.
Know your rights. Insurance litigation can involve huge amounts of time and money. Cleary Shahi & Aicher, P.C. will fight to protect your rights either in court or in negotiations and will work hard to eliminate or reduce your exposure to insurance coverage liability. Please contact us at 802-775-8800 to schedule a consultation.